STEPPER MOTOR DRIVER
Implement independent control or multi-axis motor linkage. Stepper motor drivers provide various current control and multiple step resolutions, as well as built-in translators that enable a stepper motor to be programmed with simple step and direction inputs.
- Three-axis stepper motor driver
- Compatible with bipolar stepper motors
- With current-regulating potentiometer per circuit
- Multiple signal input interface
- DC-JACK terminal input
- Built-in DCDC, integrated to 9-24V to 5V circuit
- Development Platforms:
- Python, Arduino,
|Product Dimensions||54.2 * 54.2 * 13.2mm|
|Maximum Drive Current per Channel||1.5A|
|Input Signal Terminal Specifications||2.54-2P|
There are no reviews yet.