LoRa Module (433MHz)
The LoRa (433MHz) communication module is part of the M5Stack stack module series (working frequency is 433MHz). A fixed amount of expansion space is reserved on the module, which negates the possibility of a more functional design. The LoRa (433MHz) module is a good choice for wireless communication or projects with more customizable elements.
- LoRa (433MHz) Module: Ra-02 (by Ai-Thinker)
- Series Communication Protocol: SPI
- Universal Perboard
- Working Frequency: 433 MHz
- Supports FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRa ™ and OOK modulation modes
- Receive sensitivity: lowest to -141 dBm
- Programmable bit rate up to 300Kbps
- Build-in PCB Antenna
- External Antenna port
- Program platform: Arduino, MicroPython, UIFlow (Blockly)
- Automatic meter reading
- Home building automation
- Remote irrigation system
There are no reviews yet.