LoRa Module( 868MHz )
It is a low-cost sub-1 GHz transceiver module designed for use in the unlicensed ISM (Industrial Scientific Medical) and LPRD (Low-Power Radio Directional) bands. LoRa modules make it simple to construct a durable and dependable wireless link thanks to frequency spectrum modulation/demodulation, multi-channel operation, high bandwidth efficiency, and anti-blocking performance.
The module can function in two modes: standard mode and star network mode. In standard mode, it functions as a transparent data radio modem, communicating with the host in the preset data format without the need for encoding or decoding.
- LoRa Module: Ra-01H
- Communication Protocol: SPI
- Universal Perfboard
- Working Frequency: 803~930 MHz
- Supports: FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRa™ and OOK modulation modes
- Receive sensitivity: lowest to -141 dBm
- Programmable bit rate up to 300Kbps
- Built-in FPC Antenna
- External IPX Antenna connector
- Program platform: Arduino
- Remote electricity meter reading
- Home automation
- Remote irrigation system