An omni-directional microphone with a preamplifier that can suppress power supply noise and common mode noise. It has an output signal with high sound recovery and is capable of use in noisy environments. Ideal for acoustic electric conversion, audio recording, acoustic feedback, and voice switch.
- Audio record/sample
- Built-in microphone preamplifier MAX4466
- Omnidirectional, 52dB sensitivity
- Digital output and analog signal
- Built-in dual independent precision voltage comparator and adjustable resistor, threshold adjustable
- Development platform: Arduino, UIFlow (Blocky, Python)
- HY2.0-4P interface
- 2X LEGO™ compatible holes
- FFT Spectrum Display
- Audio Sample / Record
- Voice Switch
There are no reviews yet.