Collection of your Personal Information
- EdNex may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name, etc. If you purchase products and services on this site, we may collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. EdNex may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your age, gender and other preferences. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
- Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by EdNex. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the website.
- EdNex encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from this site so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. EdNex is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of this website.
Use of your Personal Information
- EdNex collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
- EdNex may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from EdNex and its affiliates. EdNex may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
- EdNex does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
- EdNex may, from time to time, contact you about a product, promotion or offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to the third party under strict confidentiality terms. EdNex may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to EdNex, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- EdNex may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within this site, in order to determine what EdNex products or services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within the site to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area or product.
- EdNex will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on EdNex or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of EdNex; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of EdNex, or the public.
- The website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
- One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize pages, or register with the site or services, a cookie helps EdNex to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the features that you customized.
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the services or websites you visit.
- EdNex secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
- We adhere to the credit card industry’s best practices, which includes displaying the last four digits only of a credit card number when we confirm orders.
- All data storage and handling of personal data is controlled by documented policies and procedures, including strict physical and logical access control, security back-up, failover, anti-malware protection, monitoring and vulnerability detection mechanisms.
Children Under 13
- EdNex does not usually collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
- Under exceptional cases, when a child under the age of 13 (or restrictive age determined by local law) accesses the website, for example to participate in a contest or to ask a question or to look for information, we may collect that child’s email address and or the e-mail address of the child’s parent or guardian. We will use the child’s e-mail address only for the purpose for which it was collected, and we will use the e-mail address of the parents or guardians only to provide notification about the child’s contact with us, and to provide notification of the types and uses of personal data collected, if and as required by law.
- We cannot and will not establish conditions that will require or encourage children to disclose personal data over and above what is reasonably necessary to participate in any activity features on our web sites.
- As a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 from whom we have collected personal data, you have the right to review and have deleted such personal data, and to refuse to permit further collection or use of such personal data. To do so, you may contact us at [email protected].
- Parents and guardians who wish to review personal data concerning their children will be required to specify the usernames and passwords of the children concerned, and to provide their own e-mail address for verification and contact purposes.
Changes to this Statement
EdNex will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. EdNex encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how EdNex is protecting your information.
EdNex welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that EdNex has not adhered to this Statement, please contact us at:
EdNex Educational Aids Trading LLC
PO Box 124467,
205, Al Reyami Building
Karama, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +971 4 3180283