- In this agreement, "we", "us", "our" etc. refer to EdNex Educational Aids Trading LLC, a LLC company registered with the Dubai Economic Department.
- We grant you a limited license to access and use this website for your personal needs. You are not allowed to download or modify this site, in parts, or in its entirety for any purpose whatsoever, unless you have written consent from EdNex (EdNex Educational Aids Trading LLC).
- All content on this website including copy, images, trademarks, logos are copyrighted and are property of either EdNex or their respective owners who are EdNex Partners and affiliates and are used by EdNex on this site with permission from their rightful owners.
- Any unauthorized use of the content, images, information trademarks, logos and copyrighted information on this site is prohibited and may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- All information on this site is deemed to be reasonably up-to-date and accurate. However, we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information and assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this Site.
- You are at your own risk while using / browsing this site, and we are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Please note that some the jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. We also do not assume any responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Any links to third party website from this Site are for information and convenience. EdNex neither controls such sites nor is responsible for the content on these sites. EdNex does endorse or approve these sites and disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content on any other site and disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from any third party Web sites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in this Site.
The entire communication with us is electronic. Every time you send us an email or visit our website, you are going to be communicating with us. You hereby consent to receive communications from us. If you subscribe to the news on our website, you are going to receive regular emails from us. We will continue to communicate with you by posting news and notices on our website and by sending you emails. You also agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications we provide to you electronically meet the legal requirements that such communications be in writing. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by EdNex or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, EdNex is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
- EdNex and the users both accept the jurisdiction of the Dubai Courts, and any disputes will be settled as per the law applicable based on the UAE Governing Law.
- We reserve all rights to terminate accounts, edit or remove content and cancel orders in our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.